Mayra

May 26, 2008

Exam, Staumann, . . .

Tomorrow morning I have final exam and still I'm writing on my blog :-). Examination time is coming to bother me. I have never learned and studied like this. I think they have some plan to kill us.As usual when you have exam you do every thing except studying like the moment I am spending now.
Today we went to visit a company in dental implant production. It was so interesting and this company is the best one in dental implants in the world. It's "Straumann". After that we went to Thai restaurant to have lunch . I was really hungry and didn't care what they are serving just ate. Imagine a soup with pork meat and some Thai spice and spaghetti. Then main course. Unfortunately after eating I had the worst headache ever. I couldn't think even walk. Just I tried to get home and go to sleep like going into coma. Now I felt like blogging and not studying:-)

9 Comments:

  • Do whatever you like ... i am sure the exam will be fine :)
    I hate thai foods and spices ... they are so stinky ... i think we can not digest ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

  • Very likely you got headache because of spices. good field trip, that is great company. good luck on your exams.

    By Blogger Alireza, at Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

  • I love good Thai food. It has to be prepared well though. Specially a food called Pad Thai! Can't get enough of it. I love spring rolls and the peanut sauce they serve with it. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. Best of luck on the finals.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, May 28, 2008  

  • Wow, Straumann is a great company. I wish to get a job there.

    By Blogger Chegini, at Thursday, May 29, 2008  

  • doostam good luck ... ishala emtehanet khoob shode bashe i love thai food but i dont like their soup... i love pad thai or something like that sooooooo yummmmy try it next time
    booooos

    By Blogger Nene, at Thursday, May 29, 2008  

  • Hi Mayra Jaan,

    I hope that you have passed your exam with success.
    Actually A good Tai food can be very good. I like it if it is not too spicy!

    Take care

    By Blogger Ocean, at Saturday, May 31, 2008  

  • dokhy joon didam to weblog publice comment gozashty man too hamoon ghadimie minevisam onja neminbevisam

    By Blogger Nene, at Thursday, June 12, 2008  

  • Hi mayra azizam...I hope everythings are ok? what did your exams go?did they finished?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, June 15, 2008  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, November 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Maryam's bookshelf: read

Tempted

More of Maryam's books »
Maryam's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists