Mayra

October 25, 2007

Movie


Director: Macro Kreuzpaintner
2007

Tow days ago I watched the movie "Trade".

This movie is about the trade of the "women" in the world .It clearly shows the suffering women. Trade starts from Mexico city and goes on. . .

First I wanted to see just 10 minutes of the movie, but I could not stop watching .

Before watching the movie I thought to myself, these stories happen just in the books or some magazines to absorb more readers and audience, and nothing else!

NOW I found out that this is a real life. I’m so sorry and this is the only thing that I can say . Because nobody tries to prevent or stop them or to find the groups that are kidnapping the woman and make them to do something like forced 3.ex ….why ???

I don’ t know ....maybe therefor earning money more and more ..maybe not..


6 Comments:

  • Hi Mayra,

    I hope is all well with you.

    I am intereste dto see the movie. Is it new or is already on DVD?

    Take care

    By Blogger Ocean, at Friday, October 26, 2007  

  • I don't like to see such films
    we can see the story all around here as you know...
    i am realy sorry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, October 27, 2007  

  • This movie shows a sad fact about our world, but it sounds like a good movie. I will try to find a chance to watch it.

    By Blogger Chegini, at Monday, October 29, 2007  

  • Actually there are multiple groups who try to stop this. This is a money making business and it is hard to stop. They operate out of South America, India, Malaysia, and sadly recently I have heard about Iran too. Some women go because of need and others are sent by their families to make money and many are just simply kidnapped. But I know for sure there are groups who go after these people to stop them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, November 01, 2007  

  • کجايي؟ بيا سوتي بنويس...يک کم هم اين پست رد بشه من هي اعصابم خورد نشه ;)
    ببخشيد تو پست انگليسي...فارسي نوشتم...راستش نميدونستم سوتي چي ميشه
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, November 03, 2007  

  • Good words.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Maryam's bookshelf: read

Tempted

More of Maryam's books »
Maryam's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists