Mayra

November 08, 2010

a New Post

This blog tends to slow down a lot. But I try not to let it get closed. The highlight of the last month in terms of my private life, was my birthday. Thank god I enjoyed my birthday a lot this year :-) much more than ever. I made decision to go out for having dinner with our friends and colleagues. I wanted to try a new restaurant where would be definitely good enough and worthy to go for a birthday event. A colleague of mine recommended a Mongolian restaurant which was really good choice. Every body liked the food and also their service. The restaurant had a surprise for me which was funny. Usually I avoid to have very strange foods in any name. Actually some types of food are not adapted to my taste so much. But this time I loved the dish. Anyway to make a long story short, we spend 5 hours there, we didn't realize, time was so quick. Then we went to an old fashion bar in downtown where also was nice. I haven't been there before. I got some sort of surprise present which I didn't expect it at all. A friend of ours gave us an entrance ticket of Hammam, where you can have a lot of fun there. We haven't yet found spare time to go there though. But it is in our schedule :-). I was told, it's worth to try it at least once.

The project which I am working on, is going forward although it is not so straightforward. Sometimes I face some sort of problem which seems impossible to be solved but after many times trying and working, I can eventually make it work which is really enjoyable at the end.

The weather is getting chilly here, today morning temperature was 4 already. Two weeks ago the temperature went down until -1 degree. It was unbelievable in October such cold weather. We started looking for a warm place to spend our Christmas holiday there.

I always say that I am not politician and don't talk about it so much but this doesn't mean that I don't care about it.
I gave this introduction to talk about the new economics satiation and inflation in Iran with stopping subvention. In the most of the countries all over the world, the governments pay subvention and support their farmer. I am really worried about this new circumstance although I am not there. This unclear situation affects our lives directly or indirectly either we live there or we don't. Whenever I go back home, become surprise with those crazy prices. If you consider the level of salary in Iran and here, then compare the prices, at the end you end up with more expensive life in Iran rather than here.
As usual this bad economy and unbelievable inflation has nothing to do with wealthy families. They might even get richer and take some advantages out of it.who knows!! But those categories of people who don't earn enough get hurt and face problems. Again who cares?!!
I don't really know what it's going on in our politicians brains nowadays and why they make every thing worse and worse. Every morning they wake up with a new decision but I wonder whether they are aware of what the difference is between a good and creative decision and useless one? Or are they aware of what they are doing with people and the country itself. Maybe they know it well and they behave like this in purpose.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Maryam's bookshelf: read

Tempted

More of Maryam's books »
Maryam's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists