Mayra

March 20, 2009

A great Eidi


One of my good friends who is from Check republic has sent to me this photo with a congratulation for Nowruz, today. That was wonderful because she didn't forget what I said about our new year and Nowruz one month ago and even she remembered that 20th of March is Eid not 21st. I have told some other friends and classmates. They forgot it for sure this is not important for them. But she has tried to show me her respect and her nice feeling.
This was a nice gift that I have received for Nowroz. Kheili chasbid:)

1 Comments:

  • What a nice friend. I love the stamp since it is from so long ago.
    Happy Nourooz Mayra jon. I hope the coming year is a wonderful one for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Maryam's bookshelf: read

Tempted

More of Maryam's books »
Maryam's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists