Mayra

November 17, 2008

This weekend in the Cinema

Quantum of Solace is the name of Bond's movies that these days you can see every where his poster. I watched it yesterday evening in new big mall where recently has been made in our city. I was in different cinemas but this cinema is made perfectly with 11 salons and you can choose the language of the film and go to the right salon.
This time Bond has changed a bit"Daniel Craig plays Bond's role" and this changing makes his movie different compared to other Bond films. I was not interested in Bond movies but this time it was OK. The story starts..
Vesper is dead and James Bond is out to seek revenge. He wants to find out why Vesper was killed and begins the search for a secret organization that has apparently managed to infiltrate all levels of political security. But then when M himself begins to doubt Bond, everything seems to be lost.

5 Comments:

  • I saw this movie last night. I kept thinking why does the girl have a that mark on her back. Then half way through the movie I found out. It wasn't like the other Bond movies but it was good enough to fill two hours on a Sunday everning.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 17, 2008  

  • To S.
    I think it was because of the sun bath, wasn't it?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 18, 2008  

  • Hi Mayra,

    I hope is all well with you. I have to see it too!

    By Blogger Ocean, at Wednesday, November 19, 2008  

  • No Mayra it wasn't because of the sun bath dear. She explained in the movie that when she was a child the general (the one that she killed at the end of the movie) came to their home and killed her father, raped her mother and sister and set fire to their home. She got the burn mark then when she had to watch all this. That's why when she was killing the general in that hotel room and the room caught fire she was sitting in a corner like a little girld hugging her knees and was not doing anything, couldn't run. She felt like she was a child again in that burning house. Then Bond came and saved her!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, November 20, 2008  

  • To S.Aziz:
    Yesss!!! You are right. Why I didn't care about those important points. At the beginning of the move I realized that mark on her back and the first thing than I could guess was sun bath and I didn't think about it any more but you carefully watched the move. You know! when I was watching the movie my mother called me two times and I went out to answer my mobile phone otherwise she became worried as usual. So I missed some parts of the movie and I would say that I could not understand some parts even I watched them. It was a bit complicated at least for me and my friend. Maybe because I don't watch Bond movies so often...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, November 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Maryam's bookshelf: read

Tempted

More of Maryam's books »
Maryam's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists