Mayra

May 03, 2009

It makes sense :)

In the previous post I mentioned, spring without Chaghale badum doesn't make sense. Now it makes sense for me. Juyande yabandast:) I could find chaghale badum and also Gujeh sabz on Friday. By now we have totally eaten one kg chaghale and one kg gojeh sabz.

If you didn't have a real Iranian home and had plane to cook Persian food for instance Abgusht Oops!, please first think about the stuff which maybe you will need like Gush koob, otherwise you must use...it's better to say nothing :))

I was thinking that having the small wishes is better or .., these kind of wishes become true earlier and cause happiness, on the other hand maybe there is no so much progress in your life. I don't know!!!... lets go to work again I've got no time.

4 Comments:

  • You can use an empty bottle as "goosht-koob" if needed. :) Believe me it works. I found some goje sabz here as well. I froze some to be used later in foods. Take care and cheers.

    By Anonymous S., at Thursday, May 07, 2009  

  • Hi Mayra Jaan,

    I am glad that you found gojeh sabz and chaghaleh! I love them too.
    Thank for your sweet Birthday wishes.

    I think having small dreams are better and make your life more beautiful.

    Take care and enjoy the spring

    By Blogger Ocean, at Sunday, May 10, 2009  

  • ehhh i didnt see any goje sabz yet and of course i didnt get any chaghale badoom:(( because i was too busy and my dad does the grocery stuff and he doesnt buy those tanagholat (chaghale)) :((( but hopefully i will buy some goje sabz for sure. wish you will have a good week ahead ... take care

    By Blogger Nene, at Monday, May 11, 2009  

  • :))

    By Anonymous Tina, at Thursday, May 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Maryam's bookshelf: read

Tempted

More of Maryam's books »
Maryam's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists